Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Whoo Hoo! Let's Celebrate!

I made this card at a shoebox swap a couple of weeks ago. I just LOVE this little owl! My friend Kate designed this card. She’s a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator and my inspiration. On her sample she’d used the Word Window punch to punch out the space in the lower right card front and then put the word underneath it. Silly me didn’t notice that neat little detail and just put my word on top of the card. I really liked her way better!

Recipe:
Stamps Set: Just Celebrate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust, Very Vanilla Card Stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Versamark ink pads, Really Rust, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip markers
Accessories: Double Rectangle Punch, Word Window Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Poly Twill Ribbon

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...