Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

We're Back!

Hello all,

We're back from our Easter weekend away. While we were gone to Northern Wisconsin where you'd think all the snow would be, they had 14" of snow here in Milwaukee! I guess I picked the right weekend to be gone, huh? Happy Spring! RIGHT.

Anyway, I don't have time to post anything tonight but will try to do it tomorrow. I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with the manager of the place where I've gotten a new part time job. Very part time. Technically I'm "retired" but I'm not old enough to get the "perks" of retirement, you know, Social Security, Medicare........although some days I feel MORE than old enough for that, but I felt the need to get out in the public again and so I'll be working about 10-15 hours a week. Just enough to keep me out of trouble.

I'm still planning to do stamping, in fact, I think I'm going to be able to sell some of my cards at this new place which is a copy and shipping store. Hey, how often have you been at the PO to mail a package and then remembered that you should have put a card in the box? At this place, you can buy a card when you bring your item in to be boxed up for shipment. Perfect setup I think.

Anyway, I've been working on some cards for that too, so plan to have some things to post soon. Stay tuned.

Kathy

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...