Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friendly Flowers a la Guava

My mailman is a very special guy. Through rain or snow or sleet or dark of night he delivers the mail. I don’t know how he does it. I thought it might be inspiring to him to actually get a THANK YOU from me since I’m sure they always feel underappreciated. I saw this design on Splitcoaststampers by AprilDawn and decided to try to duplicate it. I got the paper piercing a bit off on the bottom, but I don’t think he’ll care.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friendly Flowers from the Occasions Mini
Paper: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip card stock, Afternoon Tea DP from the Occasions Mini
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Metal pinwheel, brad, choc. chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, paper piercing tool, template, and piercing mat

This card was very easy to make. The hardest thing was tying the ribbon!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...