Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Beautiful Thing

TGIF!! It's FRIDAY! Why am I so excited that it's Friday since I'm retired and don't have to work? I guess because I'm happy for everyone ELSE because it's Friday and the weekend is coming up and THEY won't have to work.

Here is another card from the stamping event that I participated in the end of January. I know, I know, I'm way behind with this set, but there were some other cards that came along and made their way onto this blog first.

The flowers were stamped first with Apricot Appeal, then with Pumpkin Pie. The square punch was flipped over and the design centered, then punched. Matted on Pumpkin Pie card stock. The card base was folded in half with the fold at the top, and then 1" was cut off the bottom. A strip of Tempting Turquoise Designer Paper was attached to the exposed bottom.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing, God’s Blessings (inside sentiment)
Card stock: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White; Tempting Turquoise Designer Paper
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Double Rectangle punch, 1/4" Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...