Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bloomin' Birthday

My husband’s aunt is turning 95 soon and I wanted to do something somewhat different for her. I had gotten the Blooming with Happiness hostess set last year but had never used it. I like how this turned out, it has several different elements that all work together without being busy.

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Blooming with Happiness, Handwritten Clear Stamp by Sentiments.
Paper: So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, and Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper, Pretty in Pink card stock, Shimmery White
Ink: Black StazOn, Elegant Eggplant, various markers for cake and stand
Accessories: Silver hardware and brad, ribbon, Fiskars border punch (not sure of the design name), stick on silver brads, yellow Stickles glitter glue

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...