Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Chicks

I CASE’d this card from one I found on the Splitcoaststamper’s website. I’m afraid that I didn’t copy down the name of the poster but I thought the card was SO cute! I love the set "Best of Cluck" and never would have thought of using the little chicks for Easter eggs!!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Best of Cluck
Paper: Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Polka Dots and Petals DP.
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Glitter Adhesive from the ART Institute, Sprinklers Glitter in clear, Pink Organdy ribbon from JoAnn Fabrics, Slit Punch for making scallops

Have a Happy Easter everyone! I'll be leaving town tomorrow for the weekend, spending it with my parents in Northern Wisconsin where they just got another 4" of snow Monday night. We're scheduled for more here in Milwaukee tomorrow. UGH. I'm ready for SPRING.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...