Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Variation on the "Mailman" Card

I liked how the "mailman card" turned out so much, that I decided to make a feminine version of the same design. I was even MORE pleased with how THIS one turned out! Again, very simple. I posted this card on the Splitcoaststampers website. It doesn't show up very well in this picture (I have to get better with the lighting!) but I used clear glitter glue on some parts of the main element to add a touch of bling.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friendly Flowers from the Occasions mini
Paper: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi card stock, Afternoon Tea DP from the Occasions mini
Accessories: Metal pinwheel and flower, metallic brad, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, dimensionals, paper piercing tool, template and mat.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...