Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Eager Anticipation

I've been reading the blogs that I have bookmarked, and looking at all the neat cards that demonstrators are making with the new stamp sets, papers and In Colors from the new fall/winter catalog. I SO want the new catalog, but since I'm but a lowly client (my friend Kate who's my demonstrator does all right by me so I'll be seeing some of HER stuff next weekend), I'll have to wait till the catalog actually comes OUT. I am SO getting inspired to create with the new stuff but that will have to wait. I have a couple of cards that I've made using the Sale-a-bration and Occasions mini sets that I got last winter/spring that I'll post later today (have to write up the deets first), and that will have to do for now.

Hope the rest of you are getting inspired too! Maybe I'll find your creations out there on Splitcoaststampers.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...