Search This Blog

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Keeping Hands Warm On Cold Winter Days

I made up a lot of items for my church's holiday craft and bake sale which was held the past 2 Sundays.  I was so busy making up things, that I didn't have time to post pictures or instructions.  I'm trying to catch up but I know I won't be able to share everything so I'll share what I can and hope you all understand.

This is a handwarmer cover that I made up last minute.  


Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas (sentiment)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Thinlits Dies (ovals), mini dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and accessories, paper snips

Directions:  The dimensions for the cardstock are 3.5" x 11" scored at 1" and 6.25"  The Woodlake EF is used to emboss the front panel of the holder.  The bottom 1" flap of the holder is stapled in place.  The Garden Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock is run through the Big Shot with the appropriate dies.  The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and cut out with paper snips.  Holder is assembled per the picture, using Tombow liquid adhesive for oval and trees.  Deer is attached with mini dimensionals.  The hand warmer packet is tucked in under the bottom flap and the front panel is tucked in on top of the handwarmer packet.

Check out my Stampin' Up! website if you'd like to order any of the above items, at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinkathy/  Just click on the 'shop now' button and it will take you to my online store.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...