Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

A Little Outside The Box

Stamp set: None
Paper: Brocade Blue and Always Artichoke card stock, floral print paper
Accessories: Fiskars Leaves border punch, crystal glitter glue

I went a little bit outside the box on this one using the blue and green together, plus most people would look at it with the border design going across the bottom instead of down the side. I just liked the way the whole thing went together but figured with this layout, the recipient could use the card any direction she chose. I purposely didn’t put a sentiment inside the card for that reason.

I cut a bit off the right edge of the blue paper, punched it, and then layered over the full size artichoke card. Love how the crystal glitter really shows off areas of the floral patterned paper!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...