Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Finishing Touch

After I got the cards done, I realized that I needed something to put them in. I came up with this idea based on the directions that I got online some where but I can’t remember who to give credit to. Sorry to whoever made up the template for this card holder. It went together really quickly, the hardest part was figuring out how to embellish it.

Paper: Always Artichoke and Whisper White card stock, floral print paper
Accessories: Fiskars Lace border punch, crystal glitter glue

Mom was thrilled with the gift, especially since I’d made a duplicate set for HER to use! Don’t forget the envelopes.

PS. Mom already placed another Quilt Group "order" for this Christmas, 2008. At least I have a "few" months to see what new papers are available. Gee, maybe I’ll have to make a set for MYSELF this time.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...