Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Here's another card for Mom's set. Again, another perfect example of making a very pretty card without one rubber stamp!

Recipe:
Stamp set: None
Paper: Pixie Pink, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White card stock, floral print paper
Accessories: Ivory satin ribbon, Fiskars Lace border punch, crystal glitter glue, ribbon glue

Because I put the ivory ribbon over the brighter pink paper, it makes the ribbon look light pink. That was OK since I’d used the ivory because I didn’t have any white and it looks like it "goes." I like how the lace border stands out against the dark green background. The glitter shows up pretty well too in this picture.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...