Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last But Not Least - My Favorite

I think this is my favorite card of the group. I’d gotten a bit "tired" of the same old card format and wanted to try something different with the background without overpowering the main focal element, the patterned paper. I just like how the embossed background sets off the rest of the elements.

Stamp set: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Naturals White, Pixie Pink, and Mellow Moss card stock, floral print paper
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Ivory organdy ribbon, crystal glitter glue, Cuttlebug D’vine Swirls embossing folder, Cuttlebug embossing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...