Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thinking Of You Orange

It feels like forever since I last posted something but I think it's only been a couple of days. Had a shoulder muscle problem that had me out of commission for a day (seemed like a week). When it hurts to even move your head or even hold it upright, it's hard to concentrate on anything fun, especially cards, but I'm on the mend now.

This is the last of my set of cards using the "Tart and Tangy" set. It's another neat one using the orange slice.

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Tart and Tangy, Friendly Messages by Stampendous
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" round circle punch, scalloped circle punch, Crystal Effects, dimensionals.

I used the Crystal Effects to paint in the juicy segments of the orange slice.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...