Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thinking Of You Cherries

OK, I should be posting Mother's Day cards instead of fruit cards, but this group of cards that I'm featuring reminds me so much of Spring, and I'm SO ready for it! It's a cool, cloudy 41* today and I'm in the mood for warmer weather and shorts! So, since that's obviously not a possibility today, I'll post another card from the Tart and Tangy set. The inside sentiment is a "thinking of you" one.

Recipe:
Stamp set: Tart and Tangy, Versatile Verses
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, scalloped circle punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, Crystal Effects
The cherry paper is matted first to Old Olive, then Bashful Blue cardstock. This is attached to Real Red which is then attached to the Whisper White card base. I put a bit of Crystal Effects on the cherries to give them some shine and also stamped the cherries on the front of the envelope.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...