Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

Get Well Apples

I fell in love with the whole Tart and Tangy stamp set when I saw several cards on Splitcoaststampers. I hadn’t purchased the set then, but I knew I had to have it. I came across Jill’s post of all the cards on Splitcoast and just had to try them out. Find her post on her blog here. I used different sentiments, but I thought she was great inspiration. Thanks Jill! The manager at the new job that I have, ordered the one with the three apples as a birthday card for her mother because her mother LOVES apples. The sentiment that I used on her card was "Too Cute For Words" from the SU! retired set "Quick Thinking." She said that she has bragging rights now for the rest of the year because of my card. Woohoo!

I did this one up as a Get Well card.

Recipe:
Stamp set: Tart and Tangy, Quick Thinking (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 circle punch, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...