Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Froggy!

I have a friend who just had a birthday. He’s a very smart, mostly serious guy but also has a funny, quirky side so I thought he’d get a kick out of this card. The sentiment inside says "We may not be tadpoles any more but at least we haven’t croaked." (He and I are now the same age so I was sort of poking fun at myself too.)

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Birthday Banter, Decorative Lines Background (Hero Arts)
Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Confetti White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Paper Piercer and template, piercing mat, Paper Crimper, 1/16th inch hole punch, Antique Silver Brads

It’s hard to see in this picture, but I made a row of pierced holes around the Always Artichoke mat under the frog image.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...