Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Embrace Life















I have fallen in love with this stamp set, but hadn't used it much before now. I saw this card on Diane’s blog, check her out at http://stampwithdiane.blogspot.com/ and decided to try to duplicate it. She made it simple enough so that I could make it work. Thanks for the great idea, Diane!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossom Designer Series paper
Ink: Always Artichoke, Color Box Burgundy pigment
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, heat tool, bleach, watercolor brush
Technique: Bleaching

I bleached the flower by first stamping the image in the pigment ink and then embossing it with clear embossing powder. I used the bleach lightly because I didn’t want it to be a white flower. The rest of it was just layers and ink. So simple! I loved how it turned out!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Kathy! Love the way your card turned out and thanks for the link to my blog!

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...