Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Friendship

This card was very simple to make which is good because I’m planning to make several using different colors and patterns. I ‘m going to use it as a birthday card design for a very special group of people over the next year.

I stamped the flourish in Old Olive on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I then stamped the sentiment in Rose Red. Using my Rose Red marker, I colored in the little flower on the flourish and matted the image on Tempting Turquoise. A piece of Petals and Paisleys paper was matted on to Turquoise paper and attached to the So Saffron card. The sentiment was attached over the top using dimensionals. The final step was using Yellow Stickles glitter glue on the flower centers.

Stamp Set: Friendship Blooms
Paper: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Petals and Paisleys DS Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Rose Red Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories: Yellow Stickles glitter glue, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...