Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The New Catalog Is Almost Live!

I read the term "live" on another blog and thought, yup, that's what it is.....a live catalog! It's alive with so many new stamps and accessories!! I think SU! outdid themselves this time, such an awesome catalog!! I just got mine last night after a visit with my SU! demonstrator friend. I can't wait to order stuff out of it. What to get........the In Color supplies (but of COURSE!).......the designer papers (yes, but WHICH ONES, I WANT THEM ALL!!)......which stamps, there are SO MANY neat new ones!! It will take me a few days to look through the book many times, mark my pages and work up my first order. It's always so hard to pace myself but I can't spend all my money at once (why NOT?). I'm going to set up another card sample to post soon, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...