Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Live Your Dream Wedding

I found this card on Splitcoast but for the life of me I can’t find it again to get the name of the poster. It was fairly early in the Sale-a-bration promotion so it’s not readily accessible. If someone finds it, let me know where it is so that I can give proper credit. This is a beautiful card but was a lot of work. I’m pleased with how it turned out but am not sure if I’ll do another one.

The Live Your Dream set didn’t make it in to the new SU! Fall/Winter catalog, but I have hopes that it will come back in the Spring/Summer ‘09 one along with the Afternoon Tea designer paper. Since I’m not an SU! demonstrator, I can use this set even if it’s not a current one. YAY!!

I punched out circles using the ½" circle punch and the Chocolate Chip paper. I then glued those under the edge of the top designed paper and painted the "holes" with my white gel pen. For the Note of Love tag, I stamped just the top part and then using my Stampamajig, used marker on the bottom line of the stamp and stamped the bottom of the tag.

Stamp Set: Live Your Dream, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Afternoon Tea Designer Paper, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Key Tag Punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip poly twill ribbon, white gel pen, rhinestones, brown eyelet for tag

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...