Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To You from Me #2

The directions for this card are the same as the previous one except that I left off one of the mats on the base card.

Used Rose Red and Whisper White for base card, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Rose Red for sentiment, Raspberry Tart DSP for Top Note element. It's hard to see but I used a glitter brad with the Pima flowers. My brad was already glittered but I've heard that you can dip a brad in liquid adhesive and then glitter, or use Versamark ink and embossing powder to get a glazed look.

My Mom is a accomplished quilter so I had her in mind when I made these two cards.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Best Yet
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss,, Whisper White CS
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Top Note Die, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circle, scalloped circle, corner rounder punches, Pima Flowers, Glitter Brad, Rose Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...