Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Checkin' In

I realize that I haven't posted something in a very long time. What with Christmas in there, plus being out of town, responsibilities at church as Financial Secretary (it's year end crunch), plus sinus issues that kept me in bed yesterday and makes most mornings VERY hard to me, it's been hard to keep up. I have some fun stuff to show but have to get it written up first. I made a really neat gift card holder out of a metal CD case but there was a LOT of work that went into it plus it has three surfaces that need a write up. So, stay tuned for that and in the meantime I'll see what else I can hunt up that I've already written up.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...