Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Tart Thank You

Wow, I realized that it's been almost TWO WEEKS since I last posted here! Where has the month gone??!! Well, there's family stuff, church stuff, condo stuff, and then I discovered Face Book last night . . . . OMGOMGOMG. So, that's where my time has gone. But today I felt the need to post another card.

I got my inspiration for this card from Mary Fish here. See her post for March 18th. I really liked this card! I changed a couple of things because I didn’t have all the accessories that she had. Instead of the buttons in the middle of the 5 petal flowers I used flower brads and I used a square frame because I didn’t have the round sentiment that she used. I stamped the sentiment in Whisper White craft ink and then embossed with clear detail embossing powder. Maybe I should have used white embossing powder but I sort of like the subtle look of the sentiment. I also used satin ribbon instead of organdy. Check out her blog to get the exact directions for creating the main part of this card. Thanks Mary! Again, she’s *Stampin’ Pretty.*

Here’s the recipe:
Stamp Set: Polka Dot Punches, Small Greetings from Hero Arts
Paper: Raspberry Tart Designer Series, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: 5-Petal Punch, Large Oval Punch by Marvy, square Hodgepodge Label holder and brads (styled silver), flower brads by Making Memories, satin ribbon, clear detail embossing powder (thank you), heat tool, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...