Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Embrace Life

I saw this card on Laura’s website
and if you go to her post for October 26th 2008 or there abouts, (yeah I know, that’s last year but I saved her samples and didn’t do anything with them until now), you’ll find something similar to this card. I didn’t have space to do all of her embellishing so left off the ribbon, and changed up the placement of the crimped strips and circles to give some interest. I also used some diamond glaze on the top flower to balance out the double elements on the bottom. I’m rather pleased with how it turned out. My friend Kate, an SU! demonstrator, said this was one of my better efforts. Thanks Laura for the inspiration!

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Small Script
Paper: Green Tea DS Paper, River Rock, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Paper Crimper, 1 1/4" and 1/3/8" circle punch, small oval punch, diamond glaze, blender pen (for Baja Breeze on flowers)

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...