Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blue Upsy Daisy

I'm waiting for my order from the new catalog to arrive (can't WAIT to play with the new In Colors!) so in the meantime, I'll post an "old" card.

I copied this card directly from the flier that Stampin Up! had promoting a 15% sale on new stamps from the Fall-Winter 2008 catalog. The only thing that I changed were the buttons because I didn’t have the Button Bouquet set yet.

I stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp on to Baja Breeze card stock with Night of Navy ink. It was matted to a piece of Night of Navy card stock and the edge was curled back. This was then attached to a Kiwi Kiss card base. The sentiment was stamped on to Very Vanilla card stock in Kiwi Kiss ink. The end was trimmed, and it was attached to the card. Night of Navy buttons were used for interest.

This card layout would lend itself well to many different color combinations and sentiments. I thought the Upsy Daisy was a nice all-purpose stamp set and well worth the money. AND, it's in the new catalog!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy
Accessories: Night of Navy buttons

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...