Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Botanical Blooms in Blue

Now that the weather has cooled off (temps in the 90's is just TOO warm!), I can sit comfortably upstairs at my computer and think cards.

I just love this set! I didn’t get it when I wrote up my initial order for the SAB sets this past winter, but after I found so many pretty cards using this set, I added an extra $50 worth of stuff to my order so I could get this one too!

I came across this card here and just had to make it! I used a different sentiment and lace border punch, but otherwise, I couldn’t find anything else to change. I suppose I could have changed the blue, but the color is so soft and pretty!
Recipe:
Stamps: Botanical Blooms, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...