Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Back.....sort of

Dear Friends,

I could not BELIEVE it when I checked this blog and it's been almost THREE MONTHS since I posted something! I knew that I wasn't going to be able to get to this for a while, but wow. I don't know what happened to November, and then we were out of town twice in December for extended periods, and I've been dealing with year end financial stuff at my church because I'm Financial Secretary.

I have several cards to share, but it takes time to write up the directions and the recipe, plus posting them on SCS so that folks have a link back here.

I apologize to those of you who have been checking back in hopes of seeing something new. I'll try to get something posted here very soon. We had snow here this morning so I've been inside. As good an excuse as any for getting something posted here, huh?

Thanks for checking in!
Kathy

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...