Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Takin' a Break

Dear Friends,

This is just a note to let you know that I'm taking a break from blogging for a little while. I'm going to be leaving my job at the end of October and before that I'm going to be out of town for a few days. I find that I just don't have the time to sit and be inspired to create. Things are going to be a bit hectic until the middle of November or so (our church has their holiday bazaar on the 9th and I need to get stuff going to sell there) plus I'm going be helping a friend of mine at a card stamping extravaganza around the same time and I have a Red Hat event on the 15th of Nov.

So, check back around that time if you're still interested, to see what's new. This has been great fun but I've run out of archived ideas for the time being.

Enjoy fall!
Kathy

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...