Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Back But..........

We're back from our WONDERFUL vacation but I hit the ground running on Monday and it hasn't let up yet. Getting caught up on household shopping, getting the monthly condo newsletter out (I'm editor) plus getting back to work, has left no time for stamping. This warm fall weather is wrecking havoc with my allergies and sinuses too, so please hang in there for a little while longer. Once I'm feeling a bit better, I'll get inspired and have something new to post. As I'm sure all of you know, when you're not feeling well, the creative juices just simply dry up! Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...