Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gone For A While

Friends, just wanted to let all of you faithful readers know that I'm going to be out of town for the upcoming week and won't be able to post any cards. I'm going to be staying at a resort were there is no Internet access. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe that places exist that don't have email, but this is a resort on a lake in Northern Wisconsin where peace and quiet reign supreme. I am SO looking forward to some fresh air and hopefully a lot of nice weather! We're supposed to be getting remnants of Hurricane Ike sometime Sunday into Monday so we'll see. My parents live 9 miles from the resort so we'll be able to spend some quality time with them.

Have a great week and I'll see you when I get back!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...