Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

HOLY COW!!

Friends, I'm so sorry for not posting anything in over a week! Things have been CRAZY around here. We've been dealing with car AND truck problems and have spent a LOT of money getting everything fixed. Our car had been in the shop for three days and when we went to pick it up, our truck developed problems. So, we picked up the car and left the truck. UGH. I hope this is IT for a while.

I'll go find a card and be back later to post. I'm running out of cards but it's so nice outside for once, that it's hard to find the time to sit and concentrate on being creative. Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...