Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday Whimsy in Pink

Sorry that I've been out of touch recently. I was out of town over this past weekend visiting my family. All of us were together for the first time in over 10 years and a great time was had by all.

Anyway, I found this card on Diane’s website but it was designed by Glenda Travelstead. Check Diane’s card out "here" I thought this was a GREAT card, looked good enough to eat with the chocolate "frosting" and "sprinkles." The manager at my new job ordered one of these for her grandmother’s 80th birthday. I just redid the "happy birthday" on the tag to put it closer to the outside edge and inserted by hand the number 80. Put some Crystal Effects on the frosting and sprinkled on some beads and YUM! I'm told that the grandmother really liked the card and my manager has bragging rights for the rest of the year.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Key Tag Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Crystal Effects, Beadifuls "Sonic Blooms" beads by Queen&Co., yellow Stickles glitter glue, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...