Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Embrace Life - Sympathy

THIS beautiful card came straight from Laura here. It was so beautiful that I copied it almost exactly as she stamped it. I had the card dimensions a bit off so I couldn't use all the elements that she did, but I was SO pleased with the result!

It’s made with the Embrace Life set which has SO many different uses and that I had used for other things but not for something somber like this. I had to wait on an order of the Basic Grey satin ribbon before I could do this card. There were a lot of elements to this card which were a bit hard to keep track of but I was pleased with how this turned out. As Laura did in her post, I used Crystal Effects to make the flowers stand out a bit. Thanks for the inspiration, Laura!

Recipe:
Embrace Life, Warmest Regards (ret.)
Paper: Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Basic Grey, Going Grey
Accessories: Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Crystal Effects, yellow non-SU! ribbon, paper piercing template and piercer

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...