Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Last Flower Dress

This is the same design as the first card but I used a rectangle image instead of a circle. I’d stamped and colored the image too close to the edge of the paper so my scalloped punch didn’t work. Rather than throw out the design, I just adapted it to the size that was usable. I like it!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Blooming with Happiness
Paper: Shimmer White, Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace
Ink: Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac markers
Accessories: Paper flowers from Hero Arts, yellow brad, lilac SU! organdy ribbon (ret.), Cuttlebug folder "Stylized Flowers" dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...