Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

I didn't realize that today was National Scrapbooking Day until I checked out a couple of the blogs that I have favorited and it was posted there. Hope you all have a chance to do something fun with your stamps today. I'm not a scrapbooker, but my friend Kate and I are getting together for a Red Hat event, and afterwards we'll come back to my house and spend the evening crafting. We're going to be making some table favors for my senior group at church, using stamps of course! So, we'll be celebrating anyway! Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...