Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Child Is Born

This is the Christmas card that I made for my brother and his family. When I made my other cards using my SU! demo’s stamp set, I made several but forgot to keep one out for my brother before I mailed the rest out! So, I had to get creative. I don’t have too many Christmas sets because I’m always waiting to see what’s coming out in the new catalog and then usually decide to use what I already have anyway. I haven’t used this set much, but I really like how this particular card turned out.

Here’s the recipe:
Set: A Child Is Born
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Baroque Burgundy (this is a retired paper color but I used it before realizing that it wasn’t the new Bravo Burgundy.)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, White Craft
Accessories: Ivory Organdy ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...