Search This Blog

Monday, December 25, 2017

I have an older friend who's been going through a tough time right how, health-wise.  She's sort of like a mom to me, since I don't have a mom any more.  I wanted her to know that I enjoy spending time with her, even if it's simply sitting at her dining room table talking.  I wanted the card to show quiet-ness and impart a serene feeling.  I think I pulled it off.

I used the stamp set Waterfront, an offering in the upcoming 2018 Occasions Mini Catalog, which goes lives to customers on January 3, 2018.  I just love this set!

First the card:

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Waterfront (2018 Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink:  Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Early  Espresso.
Paper:  Thick and Regular Whisper White card stock, Wood Grain Designer Series Paper Stack.
Accessories:  SNAIL adhesive.

Directions:
1.  Cut thick Whisper White card stock 8.5x5.5".  Score at 4.25"
2.  Cut wood grain paper to 5.5x4.25".  Adhere to card base with SNAIL adhesive, and set aside.
3.  Stamp scene on to 3x4" piece of regular whisper white card stock.  This can be trimmed down later if necessary.  Stamp the following:  Sky in Soft Sky, sand in Crumb Cake, water first in Marina Mist, then Night of Navy.  Palm trees in Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip.  Sun in Crushed Curry.  Hut in Early Espresso.  Sentiment in Night of Navy.
4.  Trim stamped panel down if necessary, and attach with SNAIL.

Again, this set is but one offering from the 2018 Occasions Mini Catalog, which goes live to customers on January 3, 2018.  This is a very versatile set and can be used for many different occasions.

Check out my Stampin' Up! website if you'd like to order any of the above items, at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinkathy/  Just click on the 'shop now' button and it will take you to my online store.  Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...