Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

Christmas Scallop Tins

I’ve seen these all over the place. I made some of these up for family around Easter and figured that they would be a hit at my church’s holiday bazaar and bake sale in November. Just the right size for stocking stuffers or table favors.
I filled them up with Christmas M&M's.

On the blue one I used white embossing powder for the scallop.

Stamp Set: So Many Scallops
Paper: Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Four Seasons designer paper (blue), Dashing designer paper (green/red)
Ink: Night of Navy, Purely Pomegranate, Versamark (for navy one)
Accessories: Candy tins from Michael’s craft store (in the bridal section), Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, white embossing powder (for navy one), gold brad, glue dots

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...