Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Enjoy Today

I try to live by this mantra every day, but some days are a bit tougher than others.  I just love this card idea using the Eastern Palace Suite items from Stampin' Up!  I CASE'd this card from Patty Bennett's website at www.Pattystamps.com.  First the card:

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Eastern Beauty
Paper:  Whisper White Note Cards, Whisper White Card Stock, Color Theory Paper Stack
Ink:  Berry Burst
Tools:  Eastern Palace Medallion Framelits, Big Shot die Cutting machine and accessories
Accessories:  Glitter Enamel Dots

Directions:
Attached the Berry Burst 'ombre' piece from the Color Theory Paper Stack to the note card base.  I then cut the medallion shapes in the Whisper White Card Stock, and then stamped the images using the Berry Burst ink, and the Eastern Beauty stamp set, leaving room for the sentiment.  I then layered this piece over the Berry Burst 'ombre' piece.   I suppose you could use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the stamped element to the ombre piece, but I chose to leave it flat for ease of mailing.  I used a Glimmer Enamel Dot for the center of each cut out shape, and also to accent the sentiment.


I also did the same with the blue card, using Dapper Denim ink and the Dapper Denim 'ombre' sheet from the Color Theory Paper Stack.

Check out my Stampin' Up! website if you'd like to order any of the above items, at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinkathy/  Just click on the 'shop now' button and it will take you to my online store.  Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...