Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

More Drama Here

Dear Loyal readers (if there are any of you out there),

Things have been dramatic here of late. On the 20th of June my husband was taken by ambulance to a local hospital with what turned out to be an acute gall bladder attack. There was infection involved which was affecting not only the gall bladder but also the liver, and there were gall stones blocking his common bile duct. He had a procedure to remove the stones, and then surgery to have the gall bladder removed. During all of this he developed Type 2 diabetes. He was in the hospital for 5 days.

Thankfully they felt he could control his blood sugar with pills instead of insulin shots. YAY!!!!! That and diet and exercise seem to be working for the most part.

All this has meant that I haven't had time for any stamping. Or I should say, I haven't had the time to be creative and do any stamping.

On the plus side, I just became an official Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I got a whole box of goodies from Mr. Brown this week and am working on getting everything organized and put away. Then maybe I can create with the new colors of ink, paper, and accessories.

If you're interested in Stampin' Up! you can check me out at my website, here.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. I hope to be back posting soon.

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...