Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bella Butterflies


This is one of several cards that I made as ideas for the rubber stamping club that I'm working on setting up where I live. I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to show ladies how to ink up a stamp and with this layout, they can practice three times!

Stamp Set: Great Friend
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Not Quiet Navy CS, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Other: Paper snips, dimensionals

Working the elements top to bottom, I started out with a piece of Bella Bleu Designer Series paper matted on to Not Quite Navy. The next layered element was using challenge SC241, cutting the pattered paper into two non-equal pieces and matting again on to Not Quite Navy. This was attached to a Naturals Ivory card base. The butterflies were stamped in Not Quite Navy ink, cut out and attached with dimensionals. And that was it!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...