Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gone For A While

Friends,

Just a note to let you know that I'm not going to be online for a while. I've been dealing with the death of my father who passed away on April 18th. I've been spending a lot of time out of town, staying with my mother. We're doing fine, but it's just a lot of extra things going on.

Plus this week, home for 3 days, we've been dealing with BOTH of our vehicles in the shop. Yup, at the SAME TIME. So, we've had a rental car and the dealer is having problems getting parts for the car. We have the truck back but the car will take another couple of days. We think.

Anyway, I have things to share but no time to post. Maybe next week, we'll be home for a day longer than this week.

Kathy

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...