Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not quite there yet, but I'm coming along!

Dear Stamping Friends,

I'm still getting over my terrible cold but at least I'm not doing as much coughing and my sinus pain is gone. Back about a week ago I was wondering why in the WORLD the Good Lord would put sinus passages into human heads. All mine were doing were causing me pain and trouble!

I was able to attend the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention last Friday without too much problem. I have a lot of swaps that I got and hope to have some of what I swapped available for viewing soon. It's just hard to concentrate on this stuff when it's hard to see.

Hope all of YOU are staying healthy!

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...