Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pixie Vintage Vogue

Hello stampers! I'm leaving town tomorrow for the weekend and wanted to post another Vintage Vogue card before I left. I'm working on some swaps for SU! regionals which are coming to Milwaukee in April so I'll get those posted later. I should just post the last ones of this group all together, but I'm not sure just how to do that, so will do them one at a time.

Again, the directions are the same as for the previous ones. I just had SO MUCH FUN using SU!'s Color Coach for these cards. I never in a million YEARS would have thought to put some of those colors together, but you know something? They work!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue,
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, gold brad, dimensionals

No comments:

Lovely As A Tree

This post also uses the new Brusho Crystal Color Powder.  I wanted to try making a landscape, but knew, because of how Brusho works (you can...